Wednesday, November 26, 2014

High quality hand-crafted guitars

By: Alyssa Marie Tecson 4


Alegre Guitar in Mactan

Since Cebuano’s are known to be musically inclined people. There are many singers that are from Cebu City. And some of us do not know that they are also known for making famous handcrafted classical guitars. Some of the most popular shops in Cebu are the Algre Guitar Shop and the Ferangeli Guitar Handcrafter. 

Last November 2010, I went to Cebu for a business meeting. My little brother requests me to buy him a guitar and he mention that the most of famous guitars shops are located at Lapu-Lapu, Cebu City. And the time that I look for those shops and my friends also recommend hose guitar shops. I didn’t hesitate when I bought the guitar because you can already see that the guitars they selling has a good quality. 

What I have like to this guitars are you have a freedom to customize your own instrument; you can ask them or give them some drawings or designs you want to put in your instrument. And the quality of the wood is really great.  It also has an excellent sound quality that can last longer than your usual guitars that are branded and pricey.

And until now the guitar that I have is still working and in good condition. Even though it was five years ago it looks new. And its different from the other guitar that I have bought to my brother. Normally my brothers guitars is already broken after 9 or 11 months because he really loves playing and he does this thing on his guitar were he taps it really hard, and he says its for beat. But the handcrafted guitars are different and exceptional even when he taps it really hard it will not be destroy or scratch.

I highly recommend the handcrafted guitars of Cebu because it really has a high quality that can last long. It was well made and chooses the right material. And if you really love collecting guitars I recommend for you to add this on your collection. This will be great addition to  your collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment